Saturday, August 16, 2014

Farewell Mail....

Dear Team,

As most of you might know that today is my last working day. It’s been total 3.4 years in this organization now. Before leaving I would like to grab your couple of minutes to share my feelings.

I would like to take the opportunity to thanks all my colleagues who have really made the journey so memorable.
Firstly, this could never been possible without Prashant Sir & Lakshmi Mam (Interviewer) who has given break to my career.

Time spend with the batch will always be most memorable and ever green forever. Special thanks to Liz Mam for assigning me such a wonderful sites after completion of training.

It was very good learning experience with Abhijit K and Abhijit S under whom I spend most of the time. Also personally I would like to thanks Kalim K, Rohit I, Kunal A, Ritesh M, Sushil D, Jabeen (Ma)m, Chandan R, Amod B, Anirudh K, Vineet N, Rahul J, Subodh, Nilkanth D, Kishore G, Younis D, Rohit N, Mithun P, Sandeep J, Akilesh H, Muthu K, Deepali G and Palksha for helping me to grow.

As I’m very much emotionally attached to our company, so I would never say good bye. We might definitely meet at some point in life again.

Dear SQL Team,

Feel free to get in touch with me for any technical assistance. I would be glad to be of any help.

Here are my personal contact details:

Call me on: 08452910970
Drop me on ID: vikasbsahu@gmail.com

--
Thanks & Regards,
Vikas Sahu

No comments:

Post a Comment